Mark has 25 years experience in the telecommunications sector. His career spans the advent of 3G, 4G & 5G mobile technology. An accomplished public speaker, regularly appearing in industry events as keynote presenter or panellist, with particular focus on the development of 5G for differing market verticals.
Lisa is an accomplished director and theatre practitioner with vast experience in teaching and drama coaching including LAMDA qualifications.
Mark leads our telecoms practice focusing primarily on business transformation & digitalisation. Available on a time & material or assignment based deliverable basis examples of recent projects include:
- 5G and immersive technologies
- Making the business case for Private Cellular in Real Estate applications
- Cellular applications in Industry 4.0
- Neutral Host Indoor Coverage for mobile operators
- Development of deterministic transport for cellular backhaul.
- Satellite + Fibre terrestrial networks
- Metro Fibre buildout for cell tower densification.
- Synchronisation as a service
Drama, coaching & public speaking training.
Lisa leads on our drama, coaching and public speaking practice.
Training in this practice is normally delivered as individual or group tailored workshops but can be formulated to meet individual needs such as :
- 1-2-1 coaching
- Presentation reviews
- Group workshops
- Confidence building activities
- Performance skills workshops
- Performance review & critic
Trusted Advisor Service : Leadership & mentoring.
In addition to the dedicated telecoms and drama practices, Marlis Consulting provide leadership guidance and 1-2-1 mentoring services garnered from 25 years in our fields. Our trusted advisor service allows us to provide unbiased objective review.
I was fortunate enough to work with Mark. He is a much respected and key player in the industry. An extremely competent individual who demonstrates those rare combined traits of being very technical, commercially minded, whilst being proactive and a very good communicator