Next week I was hoping to be travelling to Barcelona for Mobile World Congress 2021. With a number of big players pulling out from the physical event and Colt continuing to take a wise precautionary approach to international travel I shall be participating remotely.
As part of the week I will also be involved in Telecom TV’s Spotlight on 5G series each day. I am part of a panel on Wednesday 30th June discussing the 5G & Edge opportunity and will be part of the live after show Q&A in the evening.
Roundtable: 5G Edge: A Winning Combination for Operators?
What are the strategic choices facing telcos as they look to realise the commercial opportunities of 5G and Edge? What are the optimum Edge scenarios available to them? Is the combination of 5G and Edge the formula for success?
- Beth Cohen, SDN, Product Strategies, Verizon
- Mark Gilmour, Mobile Connectivity Solutions, Colt Technology Services
- Renu Navale, Vice President, Data Platforms Group, General Manager, Edge Computing and Ecosystem Enabling Division, Intel
- Rolf Eberhardt, Head of Orchestration, Communications Technology Group, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Terje Jensen, Senior Vice President/Head of Global Network Architecture, Director 5G Readiness Strategic Program, Technologies and Services, Telenor
Details here: Strategy Outlook 5G Edge | TelecomTV